• Ensure that people with disabilities (PWD) are included among the subject populations – and special efforts are made to support their reproductive health and opportunities. Often, PWD are not asked about reproductive health and are not offered... more »
• BEGIN in this space, VALUE diverse populations and put them at the center of your efforts
o remember racial/ethnic cultural diversity is not always present in biobanks
• This takes real TIME, needs to be a concerted and consistent effort in relationship building, trust-building.
• Will need to build TRUST- this may include community leaders such as local church/faith... more »
- Many close knit and private communities can view health services that lie outside their community as "not for them". Approaching women via nurses, midwives or health services within their community can help to build bridges.
- There can be hesitancy or... more »
There were premeeting planning discussions across all 7 themes. As the moderators upload summaries we are pinning them to the Welcome page (click "Welcome" at top). You can scroll down to the bottom to see them. We would love questions and comments/suggestions. This is intended to be transparent and inclusive.